What is the Bajaj Finserv Digital EMI Network Card?
The Bajaj Finserv Digital EMI Network Card is a digital version of the conventional EMI Network Card, which is a physical card. It provides you exposure to a pre-approved loan of up to Rs. 4 Lakhs through the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network, which you can use to buy everything from LED TVs to kitchen appliances to groceries and gym memberships.
Simply visit an associate store or an e-commerce partner to buy products on No-Cost EMI. Finserv MARKETS is where you can get the EMI Bajaj card by applying online.
Bajaj Card Apply Online Procedure
Apply for Bajaj finance card by simply logging in to the Bajaj customer portal on the website, review all loan-related details, and submit an application for the EMI Network Card. Having a Baja] Finserv EMI Network Card is as simple as filling out an online application. If you are a current Bajaj Finserv customer and would like to apply for the Bajaj Finserv EMI network Card online, follow these basic steps:
- Log in to your account on the Bajaj Experia portal.
- Check the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card for your pre-approved bid.
- By clicking on ‘Apply for Bajaj Finance Card,’ you can apply for an EMI Network Card.
- Pay the yearly fee (inclusive of applicable taxes)
- You will obtain an SMS confirmation once the process is completed.
Bajaj EMI Card Benefits
The EMI Network Card guarantees purchasing convenience and comes with a slew of features and benefits. Benefits of Bajaj Finserv EMI card are as follows:
- Get a loan of up to Rs. 4 Lakhs.
- Pay for your transactions in a convenient way with No-Cost EMI
- Repay with ease over three months to two years tenor.
- Get access to deals that have been pre-approved.
- Only the most basic documentation is needed.
- Foreclose your loan with no additional fees.
- Over 1one million items are available at 60,000 plus partner stores in over 1,000 cities.
You can use this credit to shop at our offline partner stores like Big Bazaar, Shoppers Stop, and others, as well as major e-commerce partners like Amazon and Flipkart. You can also review your pre-approved offer before using your Digital EMI Network Card to shop and gain access to exciting sales, offers, flashbacks, and more.
The Baja] Finserv EMI Network Card allows you to make simple EMIS transactions that you can pay back in monthly instalments. You can also get a pre-approved loan of up to a Lakh and use it to buy products on No Cost EMIs. You must be between the ages of 21 and 60 and have a steady source of income to apply for a Bajaj Finance Card. For new customers, the application process for the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card is straightforward and easy, and you can apply for the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card online at Finserv MARKETS for added convenience.